Trusted by clients across Melbourne, we thank you for choosing us as your personal beauty specialist
Enhance your natural beauty
Cosmetic Tattooing Training
Beginners and Advanced training offered
If you’re interested in up-skilling or re-educating in the industry of Cosmetic Tattoing, CTM has flexible training options to suit your individual needs.
Our training facility has everything you need, you just need to bring yourself, a keen desire to learn and we will provide everything else!
- Videos and manuals will be provided before the selected days. This will allow us to get straight into hands on without having to complete hours of theory.
- Homework, test and full face practice pads for each module are to be completed at a competent level before the training.
- In addition to the full days of training, 2 weeks before we will have a 4 hour day of practising strokes and techniques.
- You will be provided with a detailed cosmetic tattooing manual that covers everything you need to know.
- Indemnity, doctor forms provided
- Lunch provided each day
- Intense and intimate training – One on one
- Models are provided for you or welcome to bring your own
- Certificate of excellence received upon successful completion
- Ongoing mentoring and support
- Consultations, clients notes, preclusions
- Government legislation
- Anatomy & Skin biology
- Microorganisms & disease
- Hygiene, PPE, infection control prevention and waste disposal
- Colour theory, migration, colour correction
- Preparation & Aftercare
- Product knowledge and recommendation
- Correct depth
- How to achieve the best possible healed result
- Stroke patterns
- Choosing the proper blade & needles
- Hand & blade positioning, skin stretching, posture
- Pigment mixing
- Problems with colour retention
- Pigments changing colour in the skin and how to correct or guard against it
- Practice on silicon pads
- Hands-on training
Advanced Training – Units include
- Eyebrows (Nano Feather stroke, Ombre, Combination or Powder Brow)
- Eyeliner (Winged, Shaded, Enhancements or Pixel)
- Lips (Contourless, Lip line and blend, Tinting or Full lip)
Advancing in your talent: (2 days) One on one training
- Live demos
- Latex work
- Q & A
- Stretching and posture
- Product revision
- Tips and tricks
- New techniques to deliver better results
- Hands-on models x 2 models per unit
- Gift bag and comprehensive manual included
Please feel free to contact us to get a personalised quote on your specific needs. email@example.com
Learn the right techniques to make your life so much easier with our extensive Brow Mapping Course! Save hours of frustration and shave off precious time with your clients by being able to mock up the perfect symmetrical brows within minutes. There are so many tools and app to assist, let us help you with insider tips and tricks to get it right!
The course includes: (3 hours)
- Live demo
- Q & A
- Hands-on models
- Gift bag included and manual provided
- Must be over the age of 18 years
- Student Declaration statement signed. Emailed upon enquiry of dates.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your preferred dates. This is non-refundable once we mail out your cosmetic tattooing manual along with your machine.
- The balance is to be paid on the day before commencement in full.
- If you have any special requirements, physical impairments please advise before booking.
- We accept credit card payments or electronic transfer.
EFT (Commonwealth Bank, BSB 06 3023 ACC# 1029 4570
Account Name: Cosmetic Tattooing Melbourne)
Bank reference your name
- Zip Pay or assisted payment plans are available.
For more information or price list please email us your enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Training & Qualifications
- Diploma of Business Management (Australia) 1999
- Certificate of PMU – Brows, Lips & Eyeliner (Australia) Darby 2009
- Certificate of PMU – Revision in PMU – Lips & Eyeliner (Australia) Suzanne Rennison 2011
- Master Training – Feather Brow ( Australia ) Natalia Beaumont 2014
- Certificate and Master Training of PMU – Countourless lips, Shaded liner, Debbie Clifford (UK) 2017
- Certificate and Master Training of PMU –Brows, feathering & Ombre – Georgie Shembri (Australia) 2018
- Certificate of Li-ft Tattoo Removal – Teryn Darling (U.S.A) 2018
- Certificate and Master Training of PMU – Dazzel & Powder Brow, Shaded Eyeliner, Lucious Lips, Corrections (Vietnam) Nhung Phan 2019
- Certificate and Master Training of PMU –Nano Feathering – Monica Ivani 2019 (Dublin)
- Infection Control Certificate – The latest Certificate (Australia) 2019
- Certificate and Advanced Master Training of PMU, Lucious lip, Satori Nano Feathering Combination Technique & Luminous Eyeliner– (Vietnam) Nhung Phan 2019 (2nd trip)
- Certificate and Master Training of PMU – W Brow -Hyper-realism Hairstrokes Nataliya Yeremenko 2019 (Estonia)
- Design and Perform the Application of Cosmetic Tattoo Procedures – CTM 2009 – Present (Australia)
If you are interested in being a model, we will send updates on FaceBook and Instagram to keep you posted of training days. You must like these pages to be involved and to receive last minute notifications. Please drop us a message of your interest with which procedure.
Models are needed for students that are new to the industry or updating their skills in cosmetic tattooing. Students are always and closely inspected throughout the whole procedure by Shelley.
Model Fee is $100 and to be deposit before the training day to secure your spot.