Trusted by clients across Melbourne, we thank you for choosing us as your personal beauty specialist
Enhance your natural beauty
PLASMA FIBROBLAST / NON SURGICAL SKIN TIGHTENING
Plasma fibroblast: the revolutionary cosmetic treatment
Plasma fibroblast is an exciting alternative to invasive surgical procedures and we’re proud to offer this game-changing new treatment at Cosmetic Tattooing Melbourne. With minimal downtime and at a fraction of the cost, it delivers stunning results for the face and body, safely and quickly. This innovative plasma fibroblast treatment revitalises and returns a more youthful look to your face, neck, body and hands. Plasma fibroblast is the cutting edge new way to reap the rewards of fresher, smoother, younger-looking skin, without having to resort to surgery. Our highly trained therapists here at Cosmetic Tattooing Melbourne are ready to treat you with this state-of-the-art cosmetic procedure – why not book today?
What is plasma fibroblast?
Plasma fibroblast uses a hand-held pen-like device that emits a high-frequency electric current to targeted areas of your skin. Your CTM therapist holds the plasma pen close to your skin and a tiny plasma flash heats the surface, causing superficial micro-injuries. As these heal, the skin begins to tighten and lift – giving noticeable results after just one treatment. New collagen and elastin is produced over a few months, increasing the tightening and plumping effect.
We only use industry gold standard technology, products and treatments at Cosmetic Tattooing Melbourne. This is why we perform our plasma fibroblast therapy with the industry-leading Plaxpot Plasma Pen. It works evenly and superficially on the skin, delivering the plasma flash to just the right depth, allowing for a safer, more uniform application and outstanding results.
The benefits of plasma fibroblast are many!
This innovative, safe and non-invasive skin tightening therapy can be used on a variety of skin concerns. With Plaxpot Plasma Pen in hand, your CTM therapist can weave magic on your skin and help with:
- Eyelid tightening (droopy eyelids, under-eye bags)
- Crows’ feet
- Removal of skin imperfections (skin tags, blemishes and sunspots)
- Reducing the appearance of skin’s redness
- Reducing nasolabial folds and other facial lines
- Improving the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishing stretch marks
- Tightening loose stomach skin after pregnancy
- Smoothing signs of ageing such as lines and wrinkles
- Mini face-lift, neck-lift and under chin lift
- Improving overall skin tone and texture.
Talk to us at Cosmetic Tattooing Melbourne about your skin concerns and what you’d like to achieve, and we can create a bespoke treatment that suits you perfectly!
A little downtime for a lot of results!
You can expect a short window of ‘downtime’ after having plasma fibroblast. But it’s nothing compared to the downtime associated with surgery! Most people will require about one week of downtime and see the results over the course of several weeks. Downtime depends on your working situation and lifestyle. You can resume your normal work immediately if you wish. The tiny plasma flash causes ‘crusts’ to form on the skin giving the distinctive dotting effect. You can also experience swelling in the area treated, particularly in the eye area. The swelling will diminish over a 2-5 day period and the crust (brown dots) that occur are gone on between 5-7 days. They may also be covered over with a specially formulated mineral make-up to reduce their visibility. These are cosmetic issues only, and technically there is no real downtime. And the stunning results of your fresher, plumper, more rejuvenated skin will speak for themselves.
What is plasma fibroblast?
Plasma fibroblast is a non-surgical revolutionary skin tightening cosmetic treatment for a perfect facial rejuvenation, using plasma (the fourth state of matter) to shrink, tighten and reduce the volume of excess skin. This innovative treatment will give results which you would normally expect after surgery, yet there’s no scalpel required!
Is plasma fibroblast invasive?
No, plasma fibroblast treatments do not cut or pierce the skin and are much quicker than surgery as no general anaesthesia is needed. Treatments can take between 20-30 minutes – sometimes longer and there is minimal downtime. You can expect small formations of tiny scabs and slight swelling post-treatment – this is a natural part of the healing process. With visible results after one treatment and a gradual improvement over the next few weeks, plasma
How does plasma fibroblast work?
Treatment is delivered using an electronic hand-piece, the plasma pen. Your CTM therapist will use the Plaxpot Plasma Pen, one of the most advanced and innovative devices on the market. This precision device is fitted with an applicator tip (metal probe) which enables the transfer of energy to the skin by utilising the voltage in the air between the device tip and skin to generate a plasma charge. It does not come into direct contact with the skin. The visible result of the treatment is a thermal skin reaction, the so-called plasma points. Each plasma spot creates an effect radius that contracts the skin in the immediate vicinity. Due to the optimal arrangement of the dots, an effect grid is created which causes an instant and significant tightening of the targeted area.
What are the benefits of plasma fibroblast?
Plasma fibroblast non-surgical rejuvenation has increased in popularity due to its many advantages over surgery. One of the major advantages is that it offers a much less invasive/expensive alternative to surgery as well as the time it takes to carry out. And we are so excited to be able to offer you this incredible treatment at Cosmetic Tattooing Melbourne.
- No cutting of the skin and no stitches required.
- No general anaesthetic required.
- A topical numbing cream is applied which is sufficient to allow comfort throughout the procedure
- Minimal side effects and downtime.
- Rapid healing means you can return to work even sooner.
- No complications associated with surgery.
- In contrast to conventional surgery, the skin cannot be ‘over-lifted’. The technology used means that once the skin has reached maximum lifting point, it just stops working. So it is guaranteed that only the natural excess skin is reduced, without thinning of the skin or damage to the deeper layers.
- The low-risk procedure, if aftercare is followed correctly there is no risk of infection.
- Instantly visible and natural results.
- The results are instant and visible during the treatment itself, with further improvement seen during the next 12 weeks.
What areas of my face and body can be treated with plasma fibroblast?
- Non-surgical blepharoplasty – eyelid tightening, including lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin
- Unwanted wrinkles on the face – frown lines, crows’ feet, smoker’s lines, lines and wrinkles around the mouth, necklines etc
- Skin pigmentation, age spots on face or hands, sunspots, melasma, chloasma, freckles
- Scarring including stretch marks, Improvement in the appearance of acne scars and post-surgical scars
- Skin imperfections, including skin tags and moles
- Tightening loose skin on the stomach after pregnancy.
How long will the results last?
Plasma fibroblast is more than a simple tightening treatment, the skin is actually removed, so the effects should last as long as they would with invasive surgery. Like any surgical or cosmetic procedures, the effects of plasma treatment are not entirely permanent and won’t stop the ageing process. However, the results you get should last you for many years.
Depending on your individual skin type and lifestyle, the result can last for up to two-five years or more.