Trusted by clients across Melbourne, we thank you for choosing us as your personal beauty specialist
Enhance your natural beauty
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO GET COSMETIC TATTOOING?
You may currently not be eligible to undergo cosmetic tattooing if you answer yes to any of the following questions.
Please call for more information to discuss your possible condition prior to the appointment. Deposits will be forfeited if you’re not eligible and attend your appointment.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding?
- Prone to keloid or excessive scar formation?
- Are you on any medications such as Bisphosphonate or Roaccutane?
- Do you have any allergies to hair dyes or nickel?
- Do you have an active cold sore?
- Eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis on attended treatment area?
- Have you had any adverse effects with anaesthetics?
To prepare for your tattooing appointment:
Please note that we need to achieve the best outcome for your tattoo. The right preparation is imperative for great results!
- Avoid drinking coffee and alcohol 24 hours before your procedure
- Avoid Fish Oil, Prenatal Vitamins, and 48 hours prior.
- Make sure you have no fake eyelashes on.
- Make sure you’re on antivirals for lip tattooing if you suffer from cold sores!
- Discontinue Retin-A 2 weeks prior.
- No botox or fillers for 1 month before for brows and Lip tattooing.
- Avoid Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion for 4-weeks before the procedure.
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior.
- No brow tinting & lamination before brow tattooing.
- No filler in lips 2 months before.
- Note: We cannot tattoo beauty spots over moles.