We know how much of an impact COVID has had on our lives and thrilled to be back in action with restriction 2 lifting.
We just wanted to let you know that until there’s a cure, we’re taking the right precautions in order to minimise any possible chance for infection.
In our industry, we’ve always maintained the highest level of health and safety hygiene measures using only single-use sterilised units for every procedure.
In addition, we are taking extra special measures:
- Please use hand sanitiser provided.
- We ask if you feel slightly sick to not come in and reschedule at least 24 hours before your procedure.
- All surfaces, door handles etc will be wiped down in-between clients.
- Please don’t bring anyone with you, we are limited to one client at a time.
- Of course, we wear masks and offer clients based on preference.
- No hugging or handshaking