Trusted by clients across Melbourne, we thank you for choosing us as your personal beauty specialist
Enhance your natural beauty
Cosmetic Tattoo Removal in Melbourne
Permanent Makeup and Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
If you have a tattoo you would like correct please feel free to contact us so we can thoroughly consult you for a free phone consult or come on in for us to have a look. We always like to see images of the tattoo before being able to quote and to suggest the right measures to take to solve the issue.
There are options for what we can do! We might be able to colour correct the tattoo without having to go through the removal process altogether. This is a great option for any tattoo that has an unwanted discoloured red hue. This is very easy to fix and can save you time and money. If the pigment is placed creating a terrible shape, we can also correct areas that are out of the symmetrical shape and fix the rest. If you want it completely gone.. no worries!
Our solution contains milled sea salt, purified water, lemon seed extract, orange seed extract, and aloe. Implanting the solution into the dermis skin breaks up the healed pigment, and begins to lift up and out of the skin by an osmosis effect, achieving a safe cosmetic tattoo removal to accommodate the clients desired outcome.
Results will vary depending on the client’s skin condition, health profile, the ability to heal well and the type and colour to be lightened.
Procedures have a minimum of 4-8 weeks for healing time depending on the client and the area treated.
Areas we can treat: Eyebrow, eyeliner, lips and any small body art (size of a deck of cards)
Laser Vs Saline Cosmetic Tattoo Removal
- With laser, the ink is absorbed into the body whereas Saline it’s lifted up through the surface of the skin. A great solution for those that might be Diabetic, have gone through cancer or have autoimmune issues.
- Laser removal cannot lift white ink which is titanium. This is very important that you don’t get laser on titanium-based pigments as it will darken the colour and will be extremely difficult or impossible to lift with Saline removal once done.
- Each laser tattoo machine only emits certain wavelengths of light so specifically, break up only certain colours. Newer machines are available but extremely expensive. Saline is not discriminative and targets all colour within each session.
- The laser is more expensive than Saline
- With laser, the recovery can be quite painful with excess blistering whereas Saline is more of a gentle process resulting in light scabbing.