Trusted by clients across Melbourne, we thank you for choosing us as your personal beauty specialist
Enhance your natural beauty
Cosmetic Tattoo Removal in Melbourne
Permanent Makeup and Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
If you have poorly done permanent makeup you would like corrected please feel contact us to schedule your free consultation.
A specialised procedure, an all-natural saline solution is implanted over you’re existing permanent makeup or small tattoo.
Our solution contains milled sea salt, purified water, lemon seed extract, orange seed extract, and aloe. Implanting the solution into the skin breaks up the healed pigment, and begins to lift the pigment out of the skin by osmosis effect, achieving a safe cosmetic tattoo removal to accommodate the clients desired outcome.
Results will vary depending on the client’s skin condition, health profile, the ability to heal well, the type and colour of pigment to be lightened, technique used and depth of pigment placement, or if the client has had previous laser removal sessions.
Procedures have a minimum of eight weeks for healing time.
Laser Vs Saline Cosmetic Tattoo Removal
– With laser, the ink is absorbed into the body whereas Saline it’s lifted up through the surface of the skin. A great solution for those that might be Diabetic, have gone through cancer or have autoimmune issues.
– Laser removal cannot lift white ink which is titanium. This is very important that you don’t get laser on titanium-based pigments as it will darken the colour and will be extremely difficult or impossible to lift with Saline removal once done.
– Each laser tattoo machine only emits certain wavelengths of light so specifically, break up only certain colours. Newer machines are available but extremely expensive. Saline is not discriminative and targets all colour within each session.
– The laser is more expensive than Saline
– With laser, the recovery can be quite painful with excess blistering whereas Saline is more of a gentle process resulting in light scabbing.
Feel free to call Shelley, a cosmetic tattooist in Melbourne, to discuss any queries you may have in depth. Wer’e happy to help!